Maisie Trio Pearl Necklace
Sale Sold out
Regular price $130.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Closure: Lobster claw
Chain style: Cable
Gold-filled is a layer of gold pressure bonded to a base metal, typically a jewellers' brass or silver. It is becoming a very popular alternative to solid gold, because it’s more durable, more affordable, and more versatile for different lifestyles and activities.
Gold-filled is different then gold-plated in several ways:
- it won’t tarnish and/or turn colours
- individuals who are sensitive to certain metals can wear gold-filled without worrying about a reaction
- it can be worn daily without fear of fading or rubbing off and will last for 20-30 years
- it contains a substantial layer of 14k gold, rather than a microscopic layer of gold-plating
- it is worth more and maintains its value better than gold-plated, which has a minimal amount of gold.
***All of my pieces are designed and handmade using a variety of techniques such as soldering, filing, cutting and hammering etc. ***Please note that each piece will have slight variations that make them unique.***
Each piece is packaged and ready for gifting.