Time: 20 mins
- GOURMET DU VILLAGE CHEDDAR & BACON DIP MIX
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (120 ml) shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15ml) garlic, minced
- 4 cups (960 ml) assorted wild mushrooms, finely sliced
- ½ cup (120 ml) white wine
- 1 ½ cups (360 ml) cream 35%
- Parsley or Parmesan for serving
1. Heat butter and olive oil in a large saucepan. Add shallots, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
2. Add wine and simmer for 4 minutes
3. Add cream and Gourmet du Village Cheddar and Bacon Dip Mix and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Toss cooked pasta with sauce and serve with a sprinkling of parmesan or parsley over top.