Makes: 2 dozen
Time: 20 mins
- 2 1/2 pounds skinless center cut salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- Stonewall Kitchen Maine Seafood Rub
- 2 dozen 6-inch bamboo skewers
- Pan spray
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Ginger Sauce for dipping
1. Preheat griddle to med-high heat.
2. Cut salmon into 24 strips approximately 4x3/4x1/4-inch.
3. Thread salmon onto bamboo skewers.
4. Lightly season salmon with Maine Seafood Rub
5. Spray griddle with pan spray.
6. Place salmon skewers on griddle and cook approximately 1 minute per side.
7. Arrange on a tray with a small bowl of Wasabi Ginger Sauce.