Time: 50 mins
- 1 pouch GOURMET DU VILLAGE CHEDDAR & BACON DIP MIX
- 700 g (1 1/2 lbs.) lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) ketchup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- 175 ml (3/4 cup) rolled oats
- 75 ml (1/3 cup) chopped red pepper
- 4 strips of bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F(190˚C). In a large bowl, blend the egg, ketchup, Worcestershire, our Cheddar Bacon Dip Mix and salt; mix in the oats and red pepper.
2. Add the ground beef, mix well with all the ingredients.
3. Divide into 4 portions, shaping each one into the shape and size of a large baked potato; wrap a strip of bacon around each, ends tucked under.
4. Place in an ovenproof dish and bake for 40 minutes, then turn on the broiler for an additional 3 minutes.