Time: 10 mins
- 2 large roasted red bell peppers
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Smoke Show Habanero Lime Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Zoe Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Chili flakes
- Fresh basil
1. In a food processor or blender, add the roasted bell peppers, feta, greek yogurt, Habanero Lime, olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, paprika and a dash of chili flakes.
2. Process or pulse just until the mixture is orange but still a little chunky. Try not to over do it! Having some chunks of feta in your dip will give it some texture and over-processing can make it gritty. Taste and add some additional Habanero Lime if you like it extra spicy!
3. Transfer your dip onto a serving bowl and top with extra crumbled feta cheese, a dash of chili flakes and some fresh basil. Serve and enjoy or store in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.