Gourmet du Village Brie Topper
Time: 30 mins
- 200 g (7 oz) Brie or Camembert
- 2 sheets of puff pasty
- 1 box of GOURMET VILLAGE BRIE TOPPINGS
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) water
1. With a knife, remove the top rind of a 200g Brie or Camembert and place on a sheet of puff pastry.
2. Cover with your choice of GOURMET VILLAGE BRIE TOPPINGS (prepared as per directions on box).
3. Fold the puff pastry up and over the cheese. Baste the edges of the puff pastry with a mixture of 1tbsp of water and yolk.
4. Place another sheet of puff pastry on top, removing any excess.
5. Coat the entire surface and sides with yolk mixture. Place in a 200ºC (400ºF) oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with warm baguette or artisanal crackers.